Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November: National month of crazy

It is officially November 1st and that means it is National Novel Writing Month, or as I refer to it, national month of crazy. I have participated in Nanowrimo before, but have never finished. This year I am determined to finish. As I addressed in my previous post, I am channeling another character and she has been persistent. For weeks now she has taken precious time out of my early morning sleep--you know that window of time after you get up to use the bathroom or get a glass of water, or in my case, feed a trouble-making cat who loves to knock down the TBR pile off my night stand--giving me ideas, lines of dialogue, even sharing pictures of where certain scenes take place. Lately, another character has joined in, a male 'friend' I'll call him.

So later this morning, I'll begin writing and channeling. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment