Thursday, November 7, 2013

NaNoWriMo’s 2013 Writing Marathon is this Saturday

So NaNoWriMo has begun and I have fallen a bit behind in the word count. I forgot I also had a Writer's Retreat weekend to prepare for so my concentration has been split between the new project and my other book for the retreat. I do hope to up my numbers this weekend since the wonderful people at National Novel Writing Month have come up with 



Yay! I have no meetings, no workshops, no soccer game, just a clear day on the calendar. I plan to participate probably from home, but if the weather is nice, I just may search out a spot somewhere for a few hours. What would be fantastic is writing my NaNoWriMo from the actual place where some of my story takes place, but that's not allowed (topic for a future blog post). So... if you're doing Nano this month, I wish you luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment