Sunday, December 12, 2021

Eternal Love Affair: A Limited Vampire Romance Collection available now

Their hearts are dark. Their love is eternal.

Let the dark allure of these vampire romances suck you in, and lose yourself in the shadows of blood bonds, immortal love, and unbreakable bonds.

Satisfy your supernatural cravings with this collection of paranormal romance stories, where vampires charm their hunters, dark passion is revealed at night, and undead seduction is impossible to resist.

Eternal Love Affair: A Limited Vampire Romance Collection includes stories from Laura Greenwood, Quirah Casey, DJ Shaw, Andra Dill, Laurie Treacy, C.J. Beaumont, and Holly Holston

My novella included in this publication is titled Shadow’s Call. If you purchased A Deadly World: Vampires in New York, this was the story I had in that collection. I have since changed names and certain scenarios since the publisher for that anthology closed their doors. I have added a bit to the story and  plan to lengthen it into a series. 

This is the story's blurb: 

There’s a quote by Tolstoy I’ve always liked: “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” 

Ever since losing The Great War against zealous vampires calling themselves ‘The Echelon,’ the surviving humans have been forced to live as workers, blood suppliers, or worse. Rebel groups exist, hidden away, doing what they must to get by.

No matter their plight, humans are a diligent race. Hatred is a strong motivator. They’ve been patient while plotting their revenge.

So have I.

I was once like them, alive, and I know about being someone’s possession. My greedy father pressured me into an arranged marriage with an abusive man. My life—like the humans—is not my own.

After my change, I thought my situation had improved until my sire abandoned me. I fought, lied, and killed to become a respected businesswoman. Then The Echelon took over. Luther, one of their leaders, decided to make me his plaything. Now he wants control of my company and of me. He’s already tortured my lovers and killed my closest friends.

I am Eleonora Kingston, a vampire who has decided to help the humans’ become warriors. It’s time to seek retribution. If I’m successful, I will protect the man I love and reclaim my life as my own.

Eternal Love Affair: A Limited Vampire Romance Collection is only 2.99 and can be purchased as an ebook only at Amazon: Purchase your copy here: https://amzn.to/3khDlzi

No comments:

Post a Comment