Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Good news! STALKERS is out!


The excitement continues. First, there was all of the thrills of waiting for The Day of The Doctor this past weekend and then finally being able to see the movie in 3D at a theater on Monday. I'm such a Whovian, the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who was a big deal at my house. After leaving the movie, I learned Stalkers would be released. Released? Set out in the world? Yes! From the TARDIS to creepy stories, I couldn't ask for more.

Here's the summary:

Shadows follow you in the darkness of the night and the eerie sensation of being watched crawls up your spine. Your sanity pulls apart at the seams as the terrors stalk their victims, leaving you too frightened to turn off the light.

These twisted stories will leave you breathless, dreading the horrors lurking around the corner.

Seventeen authors. Seventeen tales of terror. Infinite nightmares.

STALKERS.

Watch your back.

Stories featured in this anthology:
- Every Thorn by Rene Folsom
- Dead Ringer by Jason Brant
- Autumn by Elizabeth Collins
- Don’t Kiss the Dead Fred by A.E. Killingsworth
- Affliction by S.L. Dearing
- Lucid by Andrea Stanet
- Donations by Bart Hopkins
- Bernice by Chad Foutz
- Destination: Death by Eaton Thomas Palmer
- Powerless by Laurie Treacy
- Freezer Burn by Jon Messenger
- The Watcher by Lindy Spencer
- Immortal Luck by Magen McMinimy
- Izzy’s Assassin by Nicole Clark
- Say My Name by Michael Loring
- Damaged People by Nicki Scalise
- Blog Stalker by Phil Taylor

In case you didn't know, my New Adult paranormal short story, Powerless, is included in this anthology featuring 17 stories written by authors both published and newly published. Powerless is about Kat, a college student by day and ghost hunter by night, and the mysterious ghost who is stalking her. This story came out of nowhere and seemed to write itself. The idea sparked in my head and I immediately began transposing it, well, writing it, on my computer. Kat wanted her tale told and it's now available. The cover, designed by author Rene Folsom, is fantastic! 


What is even more thrilling about the entire experience is now being able to read reviews for this collection. I was thrilled to see that people like my story (and the other stories as well).

One reviewer said:
"This collection of stories has been giving me nightmares since I started reading it, which considering the topic is a good thing. All of the authors put me into their characters shoes so I felt like I was part of the story. My personal favorites were Powerless, Immortal Luck, and Blog Stalker, which really is the perfect final story for this anthology." -- Katie Harder-Schauer (Goodreads)

Stalkers is available in paperback and eBook at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment