Saturday, December 3, 2011

Looking back at Nano

This is the first Saturday in December which means NaNoWriMo has ended and for the first time in three years I achieved my goal. I finished. But this is just the beginning because 58,000 words doesn't tell my story and I need to go back and rework it. With Christmas on the way and three kids to shop for, this season also means jackets and coats to replace for my son who seems to have a growth spurt every three months. My family is debating whether or not to buy a new tree or pull out the fake one from storage. There is so much to do this month. With one daughter taking ballet, I will be sitting through two performances of The Nutcracker (one local, the other at BAM) and her performance awards show. I really do love the advent season and winter. There's something magical about that first snowfall. Now that I've gotten the main ideas for my latest YA fantasy onto pages, I'm going to take the time to learn how to use Scrivener and keep an eye out for any Unicorn Conference announcements. Enjoy the month and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment